Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NO Foolin'

I know today is April fools day however this is no joke!!  It started snowing yesterday mid morning and has not stopped.  Suppose to snow through the night and some tomorrow morning.  We are suppose to get 10 to 20 inches.  I am pretty sure we have passed the 12 inch mark.  The kids are home from school and Paul did not go to work, snow day all around.

I use to love the snow and cold, but I have had enough of it.  It is April and I am ready for some grass, flowers and birds chirping.  Hopefully soon, this will all stop and we can get outside for walks and enjoy it all.   The locals keep telling us that this is not normal and normally by this time the snow has melted and there may be some snow flurries, but nothing like this.  Hard to believe it is April!

No comments:

Post a Comment